Oversees total on-site construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with the design, budget, and schedule. Supervises and coordinates subcontracted work for overall contract compliance and quality.
- High school graduate
- Preferred: Advanced coursework or degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- Completed apprenticeship program or equal
- Two years experience as a foreman or superintendent
- Preferred: Superintendent experience specific to commercial tenant improvement and core/shell construction.
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs
- Ensures a clear understanding of all aspects of assigned projects and communications to project team regarding: drawings, specifications, schedules, material and supply budgets, subcontractor coordination, and client-driven rules and regulations
- Works with client, architect, consultants, and foremen on all aspects of the project
- Prepares and maintains detailed project schedules
- Monitors daily labor and material demands
- Responds to requests for changes in scope of work
- Maintains a clean and safe jobsite, ensuring safety training as needed
- Mentors and trains others for overall team development