Provides overall management direction to multiple projects, establishes project objectives and policies, maintains liaison with prime client contracts, and monitors construction and financial activities through administrative direction of on-site team(s).
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Working knowledge of construction-related computer software
- 5 years construction management experience with successful completion of projects in excess of $5 million
- Preferred: Experience in tenant improvement and core/shell construction
- Develops and maintains professional working relationships with existing clients and assists in marketing efforts to acquire new clients and project opportunities
- Prepare estimates with the Estimating Department and present professional proposals to clients
- Creates, prepares, and maintains detailed project schedules